I like that but can it look a bit less like SharePoint? Have you ever heard that said by someone? You might even have agreed. We talk about how true that thought is and if it needs to be done, what are the best ways to do it if you really do have to.
This week we also have a special guest joining us so big thanks to Matt Weston for giving us his time and thoughts on SharePoint.
Also this week, you may notice our new logos courtesy of Iain Smith’s very talented daughter - what do you think?
Part 1 focuses on the news and what we’ve been up to.
If you would like to appear on the show, please drop us a line using the form at https://www.greyhatbeard.com/upcoming-shows. We’d love to hear from everyone, especially if you’re not an MVP and would like to be heard more in the community.
Matt (the guest)
Kevin (the grey)
- Hacking for Good MBAS
- Static sites cost breakdown by Andrew Connell
- QnA Maker needs WestUS resource
- SharePoint Spaces
Garry (the beard)
- Kevin and Al speaking at Commsverse Online
- Kevin and Al speaking at Global Con 2 from Collab 365 from June 15th-19th, now also featuring the Godfather of SharePoint Jeff Teper! - click links below to register for free:
- Kevin is covering how to run a virtual workshop using Microsoft Teams
- Al is covering To-Do, Doing, Done: How to manage work
- Microsoft 365 Virtual Marathon
- Microsoft Business Application Summit - 6 May
- Black Country Power Platform User Group - 12 May
- Power Platform Leeds (May 12th) - The Lockdown Sessions : Microsoft Teams in a Remote World (Simon Hudson & Dylan Hayes)