On 4th February, Satya Nadella announced Microsoft Viva and something changed. This wasn't a pure focus on new technology, this was a focus on Employee Experience, this was a platform to bring together a set of services in a simple way to improve life for employees. We are joined this week by Steve Adams, CEO for CPS, to talk about what this means.
- What is Microsoft Viva?
- What is the business value of employee engagement
- How does Viva play into this so well?
- Where do partners play into this?
- What do we think is next?
- Microsoft Viva
- Intro blogs to the four pillars of Topics, Learning, Insights and Connections
- The Massive Market Impact of Microsoft Viva by Josh Bersin
- Microsoft Viva e-Book - The People-Powered Workplace: Reimagine the Employee Experience
- M365Voice Podcast with Chris McNulty
- Kevin's post introducing Viva Topics