The Joy of Migration is this week's topic as we are joined by Paul Bullock who is a member of the PnP Core Team and heavily involved in the SharePoint Modernisation project so we chat about how to go about Microsoft 365 migrations and some of the pain we've faced along the way.
Part 1 covers the latest news including the newly announced Dataverse (watch out for Al's Spiderman impressions), new apps for Teams and a great run through of the lifecycle of an item in SharePoint.
- Reshape the future of work with Microsoft Dataverse for Teams—now generally available | Microsoft Power Apps
- Microsoft makes Power Platform tools, Dataverse data platform available for Teams | ZDNet
- Jeff Teper's take on things
- Is Dataverse already being used?
- Teams Apps for Meetings are GA
- Lifecycle of an item in SharePoint: Where does it go? - Microsoft Tech Community
- Announcing general availability of Microsoft Teams Resource-specific consent and read channel messages - Microsoft 365 Developer Blog
- Teams meeting chat - Microsoft 365 Roadmap | Microsoft 365
- M365WhatDidYouMeme - https://twitter.com/kevmcdonk/status/1328360500116254720?s=20Managed
- Hamburg - Kevin - “Microsoft Search - the what, the why and the how” (Nov 28th)
- Cologne - Kevin - Adaptive Cards Template Service (Nov 26th)
3 Dec - London Power Platform User Group - https://powerplatform.london/nextevent
- Lightning Sessions
- Submit a Session - https://powerplatform.london/submitsession
Friday 4 Dec - CollabDays - winter across the alps - https://www.collabdays.org/2020-munich/
- Al - Security & Compliance: Core Concepts Explained
- GHB Panel on etiquette in M365
- 1-4 Dec Kevin - “An intro to Knowledge Management with Microsoft 365 including SharePoint Syntex and the rest of Project Cortex”