We’re back for more! This week we decided to split the show in to four smaller, easier to digest parts for all you busy people on the move. The running topic this week was the hugely exciting subject that is Project Cortex and all that it will be able to offer.
The four parts are:
- Part 1 - News and what’s front of mind for the Grey, the Hat and The Beard
- Part 2 - How will end users use Cortex?
- Part 3 - How will Cortex make metadata different?
- Part 4 - What problems will Cortex solve?
- More information on Cortex https://aka.ms/projectcortex
- PnP call with Naomi Moneypenny - https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/office/blogs/community-pnp-january-2020-monthly-community-call-recording/
- David Warner’s Screenshot summary of the PnP call (lots of useful screenshots for Cortex) - http://warner.digital/pnpsummary01142020/
- Microsoft’s controversial roadmap item to set Bing as default - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/roadmap?filters=&searchterms=59917
- Andrew Connell’s post on Bing as default - https://www.andrewconnell.com/blog/microsoft-office-turns-into-malware/
- UserVoice entry to ask MS not to set Bing by default - https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/264636-general/suggestions/39496423-change-to-bing-search-for-proplus-should-be-opt-in
- The SharePoint Dev Docs issues that have been cleaned up - https://github.com/SharePoint/sp-dev-docs/issues
- Commsverse, the independent Microsoft Teams Conference that Al and Kevin are speaking at - https://www.commsverse.com/
- Scottish Summit, the free Microsoft focussed conference that Al and Garry are speaking at - https://scottishsummit.com/
- Power Apps Centre of Excellence Starter Kit - https://github.com/microsoft/powerapps-tools/tree/master/Administration/CoEStarterKit
- Power BI Adoption Framework - https://github.com/pbiaf/powerbiadoption