While we eagerly await the news to come from Ignite, Peter Rising was kind enough to join us again and share some thoughts on Security and Compliance in Microsoft 365. We first covered some interesting ideas from Facebook, sunken datacentres and debated laptops vs desktops.
If you would like to appear on the show, please drop us a line using the form at https://www.greyhatbeard.com/upcoming-shows. We’d love to hear from everyone, especially if you’re not an MVP and would like to be heard more in the community.
The news links below are the ones discussed on the show but also some additional links we found during the week.
Al (the hat)
Kevin (the grey)
- CORS errors on UK Test and Tracing site!
- Surface Duo released
UK South azure outage
- Project Natick - datacentre under the sea
- Facebook Infinite Office - Facebook’s Infinite Office is a virtual office space for the WFH crowd
Video lens to show quick symbols based on hand gestures
- Back Paul Bullock on being able to look other Team’s users in the eye
Peter (the stand-in beard)
Kevin’s Knowledge Management series continues
- Kevin speaking on “Microsoft Search - the what, the why and the how”
- The GreyHatBeard guide to entitlements
- Also Peter Rising talking on “Hands on Data Loss Prevention and Retention”
- Al speaking on “How to use Sensitivity Labels to secure your content”