Have you been using lockdown and the extra time at home during the pandemic to try and pass some Microsoft Certifications? Or perhaps you are just interested in how you can better implement Security and Compliance in Microsoft 365? We were joined by Peter Rising this week as Al and Garry ran the show while Kevin sweltered in a tent on the Isle of Wight.
First up was the news including several updates on what is happening with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft proving Pink Floyd wrong with more education updates.
If you would like to appear on the show, please drop us a line using the form at https://www.greyhatbeard.com/upcoming-shows. We’d love to hear from everyone, especially if you’re not an MVP and would like to be heard more in the community.
The news links below are the ones discussed on the show but also some additional links we found during the week.
Al (the hat)
Garry (the beard)
- Let your users skip sign-in with Single Sign-On support for Microsoft Teams tabs
- Frictionless app development and enablement with the new Teams App Submission API
Peter (deputy grey)
- Microsoft Whiteboard in Teams Adds Sticky Notes and Text, Improves Performance New Microsoft Teams Advanced Communications SKUs are now available
- PnP virtual conf - Garry speaking on CLI for Microsoft 365
- Peter - Hands on Data Loss Prevention and Retention
- Al & Kevin - GreyHatBeard Guide to Entitlement